I have a useless iPhone 4 because.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iViet, Jul 26, 2010.

1. iViet macrumors member

I ordered 1 online @ AT&T 3 weeks ago & it's still in the processing stage. Called apple saturday & got put on priority list. Got email today, went to purchase it for full price since I had a order placed & can't cancel!!! Then when I try to activate it, it won't let me because of the reordered iPhone! Went to AT&T store in the same mall & they tell me I gotta wait until I receive the ordered 1 to activate!!! So now I gotta wait for who knows how long before I can even use it....moral of story, if u ordered your phone through AT&T & see one at the apple store smiling @ you, you can't do nothing but to smile back or just have the box sitting next to your iMac!

2. iViet thread starter macrumors member

3. CBR900RR macrumors 6502a

How did you activate it? What sim card did you use?

4. wPod macrumors 68000

wPod

1) Cancel your ATT order?? You don't need 2 phones do you?
    2) Cancel your ATT account and open a new one with your new phone.
    3) Call ATT instead of going into the store. Explain the situation and ask to talk to a manager, they often have more authority to change/cancel stuff than the typical store or troubleshooting employee. Always threaten to switch to Verizon and get a Droid, as lame as that sounds it somehow gets the attention of managers. I recently got unlimited data put on my iPhone 4 after an Apple employee falsely told me I could tether to the iPad and convinced me to get the new limited data plan and tethering plan. After numerous calls and being told there was no way to get me the unlimited data I asked for a manager, threatened the switch and they changed it for me.

5. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

You believed you could tether iPhone to iPad.:eek: