I have an idea

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Dekema2, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Dekema2, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015

Dekema2 macrumors 6502a

Dekema2

One thing that I've noticed in my 2 or 3 years of browsing the MacRumors blogroll is that the stories featured there are stories in themselves. Tha's because they tell the bigger story of the wild ideas that people came up with at attempting to figure out what's being developed at Infinite Loop. The Apple Car stories that are posted are a good example of this, because potentially 5 years from now we will look back and wonder how it came to be.

Archive.org is a nice site to look at these articles, but not the best. Is there a section on this site with a chronological archive of rumors for each iteration of a product or device/software, etc., since 2001? I don't know if the "Roundups" section I'm thinking about would be that.

Edit: this would be the Roundups section, but it's limited to the 5s I think. Does it go back further?

2. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

The Roundups section was only recently introduced, so unless someone goes back through the archives to create older Roundups retrospectively, your not going to find what you are looking for.
    There is of course the archive sub section, but you'll be looking for a needle in a haystack.