I have an odd Facebook question.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Natesac, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

Alright this is an odd one.

First off I use a lot of Facebook on my iPad.

I have two friends who were a couple, then broke up. I am friends with both of them on and off Facebook.

They aren't friends with each other in any way (bad breakup)

They seem to keep posting stuff on my wall so the other will see it. Is there any way I can block them from seeing each others activity that occurs on my page? It's starting to get really annoying.

I know this is pretty off topic but this problem is unfolding on my iPad.

Any ideas?

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

I think you'll probably just have to tell them that they need to work it out on their own, not via your facebook wall.

3. 184550 Guest

I am fairly certain that there is no way to block the other from seeing what the other posts. FBs privacy settings are not that intricate.

You can block 'A' person from seeing/ using your wall period (S/he won't be able to see your wall at all) thus they can't see what 'B' person posts (or anything anyone else posts either.).

Personally, I would just message both of them and tell them to cut it out or just block both of them from seeing your wall for like a week. They'll get the picture.

4. thunderbunny macrumors 6502a

thunderbunny

You need to talk one of them into blocking the other, that way they won't see each others posts on your wall but still see everything else

5. redwarrior macrumors 603

redwarrior

This belongs in the Community Forum; it has nothing to do with the iPad.

Yeah, I would tell them to cut it out or block them.