I have nothing wrong with my new iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by crghwkns, Mar 16, 2012.

1. crghwkns macrumors member

It's true, and believe me I don't intend to mock those with the various issues being raised in today's threads because I went through that last year with iPad 2. And my iMac.

But the fact is, I have no manufacturing defects with my new iPad and felt like thanking Apple for this rare victory. Thank you, Apple!

Feel free to share you incredible stories of receiving non-defective iPads below.

2. bobright macrumors 601

3. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

Honestly, nor do I. I have no complaints here. That said, my iPhone 4S is noticeably more yellow than my 4, but I've become accustomed to it.

4. WARSTIN macrumors member

All good so far here. No yellow tint, and barely any backlight leakage.

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I've been waiting for over 4 hours for the restore/sync to be done, so I can't say yet for sure. From what I've seen so far, it looks good....

6. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Congratulations! It's worth pointing out a success like this. I'm very scared of backlight bleed.

7. ohio.emt macrumors 6502a

Don't have any problems that I can see on mine.

8. khollister macrumors 6502a

khollister

lookin' good here too - no yellow screen or backlight issues I can see. The native white point is a little warmer (closer to D65) than my iPad 1, but it looks better to me. Of course I'm a photographer as well as a videophile that extensively calibrates my TV's with a spectroradiometer and ChromaPure software, so I'm used to looking at D65 displays.

9. kim2272 macrumors regular

kim2272

Lucky! I have a couple of dead pixels on mine. No big deal, I called apple to ask for a replacement and the representative was so nice about it. He set everything up for me and then asked if I would like a free smart cover for my issues. So everything worked out! I love this screen though, everything looks so crisp.

10. ninaco macrumors 6502

ninaco

My first iPad. It's amazing! The screen quality is blowing me away. And, it's really fast.

11. mgipe macrumors demi-god

mgipe

12. noobinator macrumors 601

If you post pics I'm sure these fools could find many things wrong with it.

13. xak macrumors regular

OP, where did you iPad come from? Was it an early preorder, retail like Best Buy or Walmart, or what?

14. bjmach macrumors 6502

I'm perfectly happy with mine as well. I posted a few pics in another thread and others said my screen is yellow but I don't see it that's all that matters

15. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

OP, you've just not been reading enough threads. If you hang out here a few more hours, several new issues will "magically" appear in your new iPad. This place generates its own virus.