Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

duganls

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
I have seen the Leopard... well the stuffed one. A local Apple reseller has been supplied, by Apple, with a shipment of stuffed animal leopards to be used at the kick off...
Can't be far now then can it?

Retired
May 16, 2006
Cool! I guess its coming on the 26th...seems a reasonable timeframe, plus there's the whole "last Friday of the month" thing...

Luigi239

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2007
Hmm, on launch day, does Apple usually give out something like the dog tags, or stuffed leopard?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Panther dog tags given away upon launch.

PantherDogTags-256SDcard.jpg

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
I have seen the Leopard... well the stuffed one. A local Apple reseller has been supplied, by Apple, with a shipment of stuffed animal leopards to be used at the kick off...
Great , stuffed animals but what about the ati drivers problems with new iMACS???

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Do you or anyone else have a picture of what they will look like? The stuffed Leopard I mean?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.