I have switched

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Acronym, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

Well i finaly made the switch on October 25th i went from Ipod Touch to Iphone im up in Canada so i had to use Rogers but not too bad i guess i am liking it so far havent had any calls lately :p no one really know i bought it.
    i have a question.

how long does battery life last for music when its on standby?

i am a landscaper and need music to stay alive

also if you can create your own ringtones how do you create text message tones? can it be done?

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

3. haddman macrumors regular

You should be able to listen to it all day with minimal battery drain.

4. KaosKaptainK macrumors newbie

Well, your stand by battery life should be great enough for you if you work like a 9 to 5 day. That is what my brother does and he is perfectly happy with all the battery. And if you are not satisfied, bring your iPod Touch along with you!

5. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

if i jail break how will that affect my iphone? last thing i need is problems the iphone apps that i can download seem to be pretty good as it is.

i sold my touch went with the iphone so i could have a touch and a phone in one my Itouch was jailbroken but not my iphone (so far)

recomend any (free) apps that are fun and or cool?

6. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

rRootage is a great free app, so is google earth, also labyrinth lite is a good demo

7. cobaltchroma macrumors regular

cobaltchroma

landscaper in canada in october?
    isnt it blizzarding up there already?

8. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

such a generalization of Canda but yet so true up NORTH say Yukonish area it might be blizarding but in Lower BC also Known as The Lower Main Land (for all you geo buffs) it is still fairly warm hardly rains and we are strangely enough still cutting lawns once it gets below freezing were pretty much just prunning trees and such