I have total respect for Wrapsol

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphone4black, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iphone4black macrumors member

As you may know, I opened a thread about my Wrapsol that i got, and that it wasn't a good product. I went through the replacement process on their site, which was super easy and fast!!!

After about 20 minutes, they emailed back with my order number of my new replacement! It is absolutely free, and although it might not be a perfect product, it is nice of them to send a free replacement!

Here is the link to whoever wants to get a free replacement!

https://www.wrapsol.com/default.aspx?goto=en_US-Footer+Navigation-warranty

Also, you don't need to put any more information besides the easy ones which are: order number, name, address, and a photo of your product.
    BUT if you don't put a photo, you'll have to ship it in to them, so just take a quick photo.

Wrapsol, although your product isn't perfect, I thank you for this. Don't let the bad reviews get you down, and keep gettng better!

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

3. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

OK Officer Spyda. I remember when you were excited about a product and you posted a bit about it. Redundancy is a fact of forum life. The guy is happy and wants to share. Be happy for him and go with the flow!

4. iphone4black thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the support, and you are totally correct. In fact most of the threads on this forum are almost the same (bumper, wrapsol problems, cheap cases).
    So you're trying to say to narrow down the total threads in the forum to 3 big ones? NO. Every person has the right to create his own thread, and share his thoughts.
    Officer Spyda, just STOP.

5. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

Hey now, I did support your post of excitement, but there is no need to start a flame war with Spyda. That's a good way to lose respect in the forums. Don't bite back, because there are people waiting to bite harder! Trust me, i've learned the hard way!

6. iphone4black thread starter macrumors member

Not a flame war, but my opinion on his post.

Anyways, thanks for the tip.

And Spyda, wasn't trying to start an argument, but to clear my view on it.

7. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

HAHA, ok cool guy. When did I post a stupid ass repetitive thread on a product I was "excited" about? I'm interested to know, really.

Also, iphone4black, reiterating "officer spyda" is really clever, I promise. I just don't feel like you searched or even checked out the front page of this section of the forums because had you done that, clearly you would see that the same sentiments you expressed have already been stated and addressed numerous times in the thread I linked you to. I just think this thread is very pointless, but I now see that was your intention, to create a pointless thread so that's cool too.

8. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

9. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Hahahah, Hmm, not quite the same sir. Pulling a random thread I created out of your ass, does not pertain to the issue at hand here. I simply told the thread starter there was already a long topic on what he stated. Your statement was that I have done the same as the thread starter --created a repetitive thread about a product I was 'excited' about, well no, not quite the same. You fail, thanks for playing though.

10. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Actually, he's right. Just because you weren't excited, doesn't mean that there weren't already a bunch of other threads about how bad the pre-orders were that you could have posted in.

11. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Concept is not the same at all. If you fail to see that, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Thanks for playing too, I guess. Again, I was only trying to direct the OP into an extremely long thread, that has been on the front page for a while where his sentiments has been addressed numerous times. Now, if you can appoint me to a "**** Apple" thread created a few days to hours before I created mine, then, and only then may you possibly have some type of validity to make your argument even remotely relevant, but I really don't think you can sir. Haha

12. lululalalee macrumors member

I'm happy that you respect them. I, for one do not. I don't want a replacement, I want a refund. Where's the link on their stupid website that lets me request a refund?

I got my Ultras today, they look like crap. And I mean crap, as in cut improperly, stuck together and has these streaky things on them. So I call them up after opening said package and the guy on the phone say "I know why you are calling, go online and request a replacement." He says this after all I said was, Hello, I got my skins today. WTF!! I preordered this on the 16th after I ordered my iPhone. Didn't get it till today and while waiting for my skins to arrive - I somehow managed to put a scratch on the back of my phone.

The thing that irks me most about this company is - they effing knew from all the damn complaints that they were sending out crappy product - why wouldn't you just send me a replacement instead of waiting for me to call to complain??? Then when I do call, the guy doesn't even let me finish why I called, he knew why I called. Oh and my favorite part is when he tells me I SOL because it is a holiday and I won't get anything till Wed. ***** OFF WRAPSOL, I just want my money back. I don't want a GD replacement.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really ticked.

13. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

But wasn't your rant about the iphone 4 pre-order a repetitive thread?
    Surely you know the difference, right?
    Oh, you want word for word! "Exciting" You're right Spyda. I don't have a post/thread of anything you say that's exciting or positive! You clearly won the battle of wits here. lol

You're almost at the top! Keep climbing........

14. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Did you try searching?

15. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

You don't really have a point at all, do you? Nah, so instead accepting the failed "logic" of your post(s), you type out fake giggles, to fight back the tears. Nice, this discussion is over.

16. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

lmfao

17. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

I like how you're the only one here saying I fail.

I think if you give me one more insult you just might make it out of the hole!?

18. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

I think you could have posted here:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=937500

Yes, this thread is news about the long lines and server crashes, but a post saying that you waited for two hours, gave up, and went through AT&T would be fine there...but in the end, no one would care either way.

19. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

[​IMG]

20. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Whatever...you're ridiculous. I'm done for the night. As soon as you notice everyone's agains you, you say we're beating a dead horse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.