I have unlimited Verizon plan, just ordered an Tmobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Aces2412, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Aces2412 macrumors regular

I do not want to touch my plan I just want to walk into a Verizon store and tell the rep to put a Verizon sim card in this new (tmobile) iphone. I preordered a tmobile because the apple site wanted to change my data plan and the Verizon store wanted to charge me an upgrade fee. $40.

Will buying this tmobile iphone work?

2. 617aircav Suspended

3. Broadus macrumors 6502a

The specs seem to show that the only thing different between the ATT 6S and the others (T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint) is that the ATT version has band 30. All the other bands are the same. If the specs are correct, it seems the T-Mobile 6S becomes a true "Verizon" phone with a Verizon SIM card.

4. Aces2412 thread starter macrumors regular

5. Broadus macrumors 6502a

Notice that I put the qualifier "seem/seems." :) That's what I'm understanding from threads around here and would love a word of certainty from somewhere.

6. geoff5093 macrumors 68020

geoff5093

What problems did you have? I went to the Apple site, chose my phone, selected Verizon, and then full price. It had my old plan options, and while it did say there was a $40 fee Verizon's site itself says there is none so if it gets charged I'll just call them up.