I hope Apple Ships FedEx not UPS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by willsoriano, Oct 10, 2011.

1. willsoriano macrumors member

So I see a lot of pre-orders on here that are being shipped with UPS. That frankly worries me because with UPS their packages aren't time dependent, where with FedEX I know that I will have my package in my hands by 10:30am. My UPS driver never shows up at my apartments until like 8pm.

just my thoughts.

2. lilj4425 macrumors 6502a

I disagree. I got a package one week late once with FedEx. UPS has always been on time for me.

3. X3NIA macrumors member

I've had the opposite, UPS is usually early by their estimated delivery and ALWAYS around noon.

Fedex is at the very earliest JUST meeting their estimated delivery and are often late for me. I'm willing to bet someone an hour from you finds UPS faster as well. It is all based on location, quite selfish of you to say "I hope they ship with X because I WANT mine faster!"

4. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

UPS comes through here like a clock every afternoon. FedEx varies a little more but they make the date shown in their tracking 99.99% of the time even in bad weather.

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

I hope its fedex, because they delivered a package here to one of the old residents, and I want to give it back to them

6. 2010RS macrumors 6502

are we really going to debate this again?

fedex and ups delivery times vary by location. just because you are early (or later) on their route for your particular location doesn't have any bearing on what time they deliver for anyone else.

7. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Apple usually ships Fedex. I have never gotten anything from them via UPS. I hope they ship Fedex simply because they usually deliver to my house early in the morning and UPS delivers well after dinner.

8. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

It's the same for me. I hate when something comes UPS to my house.

9. lilj4425 macrumors 6502a

10. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Yeah, I am not sure why we keep arguing this.

Your location determines whether the service is good or not

FedEX in one area I lived in was TERRIBLE. FedEX in the other 2-3 is great.
    UPS in the area I live in now is awesome. UPS in my last city was a joke