I just bought a macbook air a week ago......

hulfordp

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
.....I hope they don't announce an update to it........if they do craigslist here it comes! You guys think they will announce an update to the air line?

rmwebs

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2007
If you bought it a week ago you'd be better off returning it if there is an update. Would be very silly to put it up for sale when you can get a refund, or a simple swap ;)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
There aren't any Air update rumors and I don't think they'll be updating them at all today.

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
The Air was updated 4 months ago. It probably won't be updated again until next Spring/Summer.

As others have said, even if there was an update you could just return yours to the store since it's been less than 14 days.

hulfordp

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
cool!

Cool, I guess it would be silly if they updated it seeing, like someone said, its only 4 months since they last update. maybe some software, aperture 4, updates?!

rmwebs

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2007
Cool, I guess it would be silly if they updated it seeing, like someone said, its only 4 months since they last update. maybe some software, aperture 4, updates?!
Doubt it, they only ever seem to announce the 'iLife' updates at media events - the pro like of software is always a silent update. Keep an eye on the Mac App Store tho - you never know!