I just bought/ordered my iPhone 6/6+ thread.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AdonisSMU, Sep 11, 2014.

1. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Did you order your phone yet? Tell us about your experience.

2. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

No I didn't because orders don't start for another 6 hours.

3. AdonisSMU thread starter macrumors 603

I know. This is a thread to capture everyone's experience.

4. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

This thread will get buried before preorders start.

5. AdonisSMU thread starter macrumors 603

6. Joyoge macrumors newbie

Need some advice please

Hi, I've just joined and rlly cld do with some advice please? I ordered my 6 plus 64 gb in gold on the phone with apple rep this morning at approx 8.25am, I had waited on phone with the rep until website came live..put my order through,was told I was one of the first..given date if 19/9 and was over the moon...confirmation email at 8.51am said delivery 19/9..after checking around midday my email confirmation now said 2/3 weeks..whilst on phone to appe rep to ask what was going on changed to 3/4 weeks..so I'm now in same position as someone ordering now...I spoke to a senior person and he basically said nothing he can do and others must have beat me to it..I asked how this was possible seeing as site wasn't live and as soon as was rep out order through and I got my order through...does anyone know if there is anything I can do and has anyone got their delivery for 6plus for 19/9? This senior guy is gonna phone me Monday and even admits he cannot see how this has happened but doubts he can do anything..soz this is so long but I'm just gutted as having my hopes up to get this phone #