I just bought the 3rd Generation 32gb iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by memo90061, Sep 25, 2009.

1. memo90061 macrumors regular

I had a 1st generation 8gb iPod Touch. The new iPod looks so thin to me probably because I was used to always having a case on my 8gb iPod. I thought all iPod Touch's came with the cleaning cloth! :( I need to buy one. haha.

2. DrawnToLife macrumors regular

Okay then?
    I would recommend just buying a screen protector because those usual come with screen protectors :/
    (If you were even asking anything.)

3. memo90061 thread starter macrumors regular

Haha. I am really loving my iPod already!! It's feels so fast compared to the first generation iPod. I like the speakers too even though they aren't that loud. It's adding my music really fast. I'm happy. :D

4. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

Congrats, I'm enjoying my new Touch as well. Going on a trip in a week and I'm excited to be bringing it with me on the plane!

5. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

Also love my new 32 GB touch. I got a mican (yellow) Switcheasy Colors case for $12, and it is amazing. It doesn't make the touch feel fat or bulky, and it really feels nice in the hand. I also like the bright, rich, yellow color. The silicone also goes in and out of my pocket really easily, and doesn't catch lint.

It also comes with 2 free screen protectors and a cleaning cloth. I'd highly recommend this to anyone.

6. Gattz macrumors regular

From what I've seen if you already have the 2G, then this is not worth it.

7. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

Glad to see that people are enjoying the new iPod touch. I have been trying to decide if I should try to upgrade to 32gb with the iPhone or grab a touch.

Enjoy it!

8. Vivid.Inferno macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

I just upgraded my 32gb first gen Touch to a 3rd Gen 64gb Touch. I'm loading my music on it now, and I've ordered this case. I got "the Devil" (red and black one). I can't wait for it to get here....until than I'm anal about finger prints and scratches lol

9. memo90061 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm so happy with my iPod. I'm scared to use it a lot right though. I'll start using it more when I get the case for it. I bought the Speck Candy Shell. :D

10. Chimpy macrumors 6502

Checkout bestskinsever.com for awesome skins. They're like invisible shield but far cheaper.

11. LinuXtreme macrumors regular

LinuXtreme

While waiting for my Invisible Shield to show up I actually put my 3G Touch straight from the box into a baggie (I'm anal too!) so that I could still try it out. Thank goodness the IS showed up the next day, using a baggie is hard (though I can't complain since it did a good job of protecting it).

12. Vivid.Inferno macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

Haha that's a really good idea....Sadly i put it back in the case it came in and it's in my night table drawer...I'm still using my first gen touch...sad I know.

13. CSilver macrumors 6502

how fast is your safari and can you guys load up the youtube?

I bought mine last night.... I am keep running into slow internet connection... We have a decent set up at home and my little sister's 2G loads up internet faster than my 3G.... I am so frustrated... I already put the Invisible Shield and don't want to exchange it!:mad: Is there any other way to improve this? I already tried restoring the Ipod Touch!

14. Ace134blue macrumors 6502a

Ace134blue

IS there a bunch of crap on it?

15. DrawnToLife macrumors regular

Youtube for me loads up in about 3-4 seconds. (Timed)
    Safari is around the same.

16. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

Youtube only takes ~2 seconds to load up on my 3G Touch, no exaggeration.

I'm happy.

17. CSilver macrumors 6502

No there "IS" no crap on it. Unless you consider the Invisible shield protective film a crap.

I finally fixed my touch! I just reset up the wireless at home and renewed the IP address by changing the Mac Address. Mine also loads up YouTube ~2 or maybe 3sec at max. Our router is located on the second floor of the house so when I do use it in my room which is in downstairs do slow down little bit.

I am happy to say that there is no serious issue now so I can keep the touch with Invisible shield on. Although I have to say, Invisible shield didn't really fit the whole front and back... they say its custom fit and stuff but I don't know. Either mine was cut badly or that is just way Zagg makes their stuff.

18. Vivid.Inferno macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

So I'm rather unhappy. That case I ordered can't be shipped to Canada....and they said it'd be approximately 4 weeks to refund my Visa :mad:

The worst part? With tax the order was 48 or so bucks....they said they'd ship to Canada if the order was over 50$ :mad::mad::mad:

So far that is the only case I've seen that I actually really like

19. MaxPower49 macrumors 6502a

Tell them to just charge you $50 and ship the case. Or find a $2 filler.

20. Vivid.Inferno macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

Amazon.com has them and they deliver to Canada =D

21. coldpower27 macrumors regular

This is the route I basically went with as well. Can't believe I spent this much on an iPod oh well.

22. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

take a pix of the switcheasy rebel case (devil). i wana see how it looks like. i got the black case instead of the devil one.

23. Pearcey macrumors newbie

Just ordered a 3G 64GB iPod Touch (It will arrive tomorrow) I previously had an iPhone, I loved all the apps and features of it... But the battery needed charging every day and it dropped too many calls.

Now I've got just a bog-standard cell phone, which does a great job. And an iPod touch for all the other stuff.

Happy Bunny! :D :apple: