I just bought the new 24" Cinema display, questions

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Chrisrokc, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Chrisrokc macrumors regular

I have seen where several of you have bought this wonderful monitor. How is the light reflection? Also did anyone purchase it from Amazon? I bought mine from Amazon, but it is "pre-ordered". Reason why was because of a 25% off coupon I had. How long does it usually take for amazon to get new apple stuff? I have it on next day delivery. :)

2. thienan macrumors newbie

Since you bought the new display I'm assuming it's for your new black keyboard Macbook or Macbook Pro. The light reflection on the glass finish is about the same as the glass on your notebook display, or if you've ever seen a 24" aluminum iMac, it's about the same as that.

3. Chrisrokc thread starter macrumors regular

Ah ok, that won't be too bad then. My macbook is horrible out in the sun. There is some sun on my desk sometimes, but maybe I can get the monitor just right so I won't have any glare.

4. shoopaman macrumors 6502

shoopaman

Light reflection is same as iMac. Availability in other sites; I would say early next year - guessing:confused:

5. Chrisrokc thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm, I wonder how long it took the new macbooks to make their way to people through amazon. I would think double or triple that time since the monitor isn't a super hot item. Well lets hope soon!