I just did it I unboxed like crazy!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by vpro, Sep 4, 2014.

1. vpro macrumors 65816

vpro

So I unboxed a bunch of things in one unboxing video I wanted to humor myself with and hope you will enjoy it too?

http://youtu.be/AIJsf_NwSRc

1 - korg micro key37
    2 - iPad Air
    3 - zoom h6
    4 - clamcase pro for ipad air
    5 - zaggkeys cover for ipad air
    6 - sticker boy's silver clamcase pro stickers

Done my way! Not giving too much away, just a peek. I don't like to taunt and show off, so I chose to do it on the 15" mid 2014 maxed out rMBP with the bad cam. On mute.

I love you all enjoy!!!

2. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

I never understood unboxing videos. Especially on products that no one gives a s*** about. Unbox an iPhone 6 BEFORE release and I'll be impressed....

3. taptic macrumors 65816

taptic

It's just one of the alternatives to biting your nails while you wait for it to arrive in the mail...

4. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

I don't do that either....people need to get laid.

5. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Yep. Or get outside, fresh air is good too. Unboxing something like that is just... I mean, there are millions of identical products out there...

6. vpro thread starter macrumors 65816

vpro

I'm so happy!

I'm getting such great feedback I'm so grateful and giddy to no end wow! Unboxing is my new favorite thing to do. It is a fetish I guess like anything else, it is almost like that growing resentment as a kid and all the girls and boys in class on the day of "show and tell" they always have these amazing thingies to "show off". I would always have a book I'm reading or an insect that crawled up my leg on family picnics, I kept in the sandwich bags till the day of "show and tell". Now that I finally got it out of my system and poked fun a little at the whole thing. I might do more but make them even less like a stereotypical showoff style unboxing.

I should make it even less informative and more mysterious!

I love you all, so much!

^_^