Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gabpumas2003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
So i just got a call from my local AT&T/ Cingular, last week i called to see if they had a waiting list and they did so they put me in it although i knew apple said there wasnt going to be any of that, so just a few minutes ago i recieved a call from the sales man at AT&t asking me how many iphones was i interested in and i said 3, i also asked him what was the situation with the whole 2 year contract and if there was goin to be any prepaid since im interested in getting one prepaid, the guy said it was no problem cuz they were going to offer prepaid as well. So lets hope hes right and turns out like that since that prepaid phone is goin outside the U.S. So thats about it i want to know what you guys think and if anyone else has gotten any information.

brandon6684

Dec 30, 2002
Nothing against you, but I'm pretty much ignoring all of these coversations with AT&T reps until the thing is actually release, even though I would really like to know plan options and prices.

gabpumas2003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Yeah i completly understand you im sketchy about it to and he did mention something about the price and he said it will remain the same no matter what plan you get with it, he said this because ive been with cingular for quite a while and i wanted to know if there was an upgrade price or something but he said no so yeah. But i guess we'll just have to wait until next week and see .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.