I just got a huge problem help me!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UploadedL, Aug 21, 2010.

1. UploadedL macrumors newbie

Hey guys yesterday i forgot my password on my iphone and now it says connect to itunes i connected on itunes and it says i first need to enter digit but how am i gonna do that if i cant enter it it just says connect to itunes

I didnt steal the iphone its mine its just because i had to reebot the computer because when i opened itunes it gave me error like always im very unlucky what should i do?

Is there like a program that can help me?

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

what does you having to reboot your computer have to with you not remembering your passcode to "Your" iPhone?

If their was a program that can break the passcode on your phone, then Apple wouldn't be doing a good job encrypting the phone now would they. Sorry.

Once you have entered the passcode incorrect too many times, the iPhone gets to the point where it says "Connect to iTunes". once in this mode, you can't even do a restore or upgrade, the OS won't let you unless you know that password.

3. thedarkhorse macrumors 6502a

4. kiantech macrumors regular

how do you forget "your" password for "your" iPhone, something you use everyday. The only thing I can recommend is put it in DFU mode and restore from a backup. look at the youtube video above my comment. Good luck getting "your" iPhone to work.

5. parker770 macrumors member

It sounds like a stolen phone to me.

Either way, you can get around the passcode by restoring the phone through iTunes as the video explains above.

6. adztaylor macrumors 68000

I love it how you all think he's suspicious with a stolen phone but still giving him help :D

7. MacBacker macrumors member

8. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

It is pretty basic advise. Not a scheme to crack pen the "forgotten" pin. :p

9. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

Even if it is stolen..... how much? And do you accept credit?

10. ajax43 macrumors regular

11. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

+1

But yea just restore lol:D