Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 28, 2014
But wait, there's more. I check the status of my order and it still says preparing to ship with a shipping date of 10/31 - 11/11....

Is AT&T trolling me?

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
I got my order placed at 3 am. Then got a text at 9 about problem with my payment despite being told $0 was due and using a card with about $300 available. Tried calling the number I was given five times throughout the day, each time the computer telling me they had too many calls or there was an error, call back later, CLICK.

So I went to a company store (AT&T). Got helped in about five minutes, then after running through various ways that didn't work, we placed my order as a new one. I paid the $52 in tax and got some receipts.

But instead of on the 19th, it says it's coming maybe the 23rd. Grr. But, I mean, first world problems.

ctbear

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2010
But wait, there's more. I check the status of my order and it still says preparing to ship with a shipping date of 10/31 - 11/11....

Is AT&T trolling me?

What is the order status when you go track your order on your AT&T account page?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.