I just had to Post this. (ordered a white imac!)

Discussion in 'iMac' started by nyprospect, Jun 11, 2008.

1. nyprospect macrumors 6502

Not so exciting to some but i ordered a white imac (20) to replace my mini.Im frikin impressed.I bought a refurb and it was so clean out of the box.I have to give lots of credit to Apple.I bought a mini refurb and that came in pristine condition.On the phone they are great.This imac was looked prefectly new.Only gripe i have is it could be brighter but i guess im used to the cheap panels that over compensate with high brightness and bad viewing angles.The viewing angle is really nice.So there i know noone cares but its a sweet machine.Ok thanks for reading.So long.

2. BamaDMD macrumors member

BamaDMD

That's great. I understand your excitement. I bought a 20" aluminum last fall and it has been wonderful. The glossy screen is great and I don't know why some people have issues with it. I have had many PC's (some with very good LCD's ) and this is the best screen I've ever owned.

Enjoy.

3. aaquib macrumors 65816

aaquib

4. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

In many ways I prefer the styling of the White iMac to the Aluminum ones. Congrats and enjoy your new iMac.

5. Jon.Stewart87 macrumors regular

i can see why'd you say that - our music school uses white imacs for general use and mac pros for the labs... i just got an aluminum 24'' and its stunning, however.

6. nyprospect thread starter macrumors 6502

Man that thing must be huge.That will probably be my next mac lol.I like both imacs white and aluminum.It's just i could only afford the 20 for now.Thanks for the comments.Have a good one.