I just pwned 2.0 (iPT) and I want "Lights Off"?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by allbrokeup, Jul 22, 2008.

?

We want Installer for 2.0

1. Heck Yes!

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Yeah!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Nah...

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Heck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. allbrokeup macrumors 6502

Hello, I am only posting this because I don't know how to use Cydia which I installed with Pwnage Tool.

Previously when I jailbroke 1.1.4, I had SummerBoard, Lights Off, Customize and a few other apps;

SummerBoard (I know it doesn't work at present on 2.0)
    Customize (Same as above)

But I really need Lights Off. Since that was based on 1.0.2 and continued to 1.1.4 and 1.1.5 OK with no updates, do you reckon that it will work OK if i SSH it in?

Thankyou

allbrokeup

P.S. Sign the poll!

2. TBi macrumors 68030

TBi

I haven't upgraded my iPhone yet because i'm also worried about the loss of these cool applications.

Have you tried using Cydia to install it instead of installer? It might be a few weeks before the developers update Lights Out to work on 2.0 though (if it isn't already compatible).

3. allbrokeup thread starter macrumors 6502

^^ Edit: I tried to SSH the application in and launched it and it failed.

Maybe post a 2.0/Cydia/Installer application Compatibility list on this thread?

4. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

ssh it onto wont work, thate are dependancys that do not esist in 2.0, that do in 1.x
    you just have to wait untill it is ported

5. Xavier macrumors 68020

And hopefully people don't port them to 2.0 and put them in the app store. I found out that THTouch, a awesome Texas Hold'em game, will go into the App store and sell for a few bucks compared to when it was free on the Jailbreak.

Very disappointed because that game was the main reason I jailbroke my iPod Touch.