I Just Realized The Most Incredible Thing!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atacinus, Jun 15, 2010.

1. atacinus macrumors 6502

No one on this board (or any board) has any more knowledge than I do...I ordered from AT&T and Apple...will I get it on the 24th? Guess who knows, NO ONE ON THIS BOARD!!! I'm not one to want to chill out about this, I'm really still very anxious and WANT it on the 24th and not a day later....but I've come to realize that this message board is just filled with the same anxious people as myself...no one with real information. Unfortunately we just have to wait and see :(

2. Tech-Minded macrumors regular

I don't think that ATT was ever delivering it on the 24th. In your Apple confirmation email if it says delivery on the 24th, then thats when you get it.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I agree.

and I'm a little surprised Apple never sent out a press release detailing information ahead of time or acknowledging the mess afterwards.

4. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

Are you kidding? Apple is selling an iPad every three seconds and both AT&T AND Apple are now sold out of their launch day stock. The Apple staff are probably busy taking turns rubbing themselves with money. :D

5. Jizzles macrumors regular

Lol...seems like a meeting with a psychologist and a realization of life just occurred...

6. WizardHunt macrumors demi-god

WizardHunt

However think about this, there is a article from MSNBC.MSN.com that stated that if you ordered from AT&T on Tuesday afternoon it will arrive on the 25th and not the 24th. Not sure where she got that information but that is print. The article is HERE. You decide after reading it.

7. Starrbuck macrumors regular

Good, we will miss the systems being overloaded on the 24th with everyone trying to activate.

8. WizardHunt macrumors demi-god

WizardHunt

I may wait one or two days before I activate mine if it gives me trouble activating. But at least I have one coming on the June 24th. :cool:

9. awestruck macrumors regular

I'm fine getting it a day later. As long as I get it and my order goes through.