I just realized...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheZimm, Oct 19, 2008.

1. TheZimm macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

I just realized how useful the double tap home button is, I use it sooooo much, btw I use the 1st gen touch so I don't have sside buttons, and don't need them, they're over rated =]

Zym

2. YodaEXE macrumors member

I disagree about the volume buttons. Do you know how nice it is to be able to adjust the volume from my pocket without having to pull out the iPod or even turn on the screen?

3. TheZimm thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

hmm, maybe christmas, but I'll probably stick with the first gen, I can already adjust the volume in my pocket by double tapping, and I already know where the volume adjust is on my screen, so I can do it in my pocket

Also, I love how the music stops playing when I unplug the headphones, whenever someone starts talking to me about something important, I just yank it and everything is good

Zym

4. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I find this feature very useful as well, but I do wish my iPod touch had volume controls like the new one. I just can't justify getting a new iPod touch at this time because of how it isn't that different from my first generation. I would much rather get a new iPod nano at this time. :)