I just sold a Macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mesca, Jan 7, 2010.

1. mesca macrumors member

I just sold a Macbook and i am waiting for the new 13,3'' PRO.

Which features i have to expect ? I don't see many rumors on the NET, is it a bad sign?

:apple:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

No one knows if there will be an update or what the exact specs may be. You could be waiting a few weeks or a few months. It could have the new chip in it or it could be some minor improvements.

Did you make a bad choice? That's for you to decide. Clearly your 13" MBP was not suitable for you so let's hope the next one is.

3. coast1ja macrumors 6502

It's a bit risky to sell your macbook hoping for the release of the new one. I agree that you will get a little more for it before the new ones are released, but nobody knows for certain when they will be announced. If all we get is the tablet this month, who knows when the next MBPs will make it to market.

the biggest change in the new ones will probably be the intel CPU architecture. The new low-voltage CPUs based on the nahalem chip should offer better performance with the same battery life as the current core2duos.

4. elfxmilhouse macrumors 6502

i think it will have a screen, keyboard and a trackpad.

there will also be a battery that powers the computer when youre on the go.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

You don't see too many rumors because apple keeps a tight containment on rumors.

The most obvious update will be to the arrandale chipset. After that its anyone's guess as too GPU, screen, and other features. Even the timing is such that nobody really knows when apple will update the MBP line. Maybe two weeks, maybe next month, perhaps not until April. Only apple truly knows and they're not talking.

6. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

you must know someone who works for Apple, or have some kind of insider information. :D

7. peskaa macrumors 68020

peskaa

I can go one better! It will have all those things, but also add a webcam above the display and be made of metal. USB will also be present, along with this "MiniDisplayPort" thing.

8. mesca thread starter macrumors member

HAHA. Guys thanks for the replies.

I sold my Macbook with the hope that Apple would release a new one carrying a more powerfull battery. The macbook was the polycarbonate not the ALU, so only 3 hours of capacity :(.
    If the 26th won't be any upgrades i' ll choose the actual 13,3'' .
    :p

9. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Steve Jobs? is that you?