I just thought the perfect 3G case and it's CHEAP

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by duneventrip, Nov 21, 2008.

1. duneventrip macrumors newbie

"bought" not "thought" sorry lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So I was in the middle of picking out the perfect case for my 3G after going through all the reviews and forums. I looked at everything from Speck to Switcheasy to Incase to iFrogz etc...everything. However, by chance I ran into this perfect looking case on Ebay. It didn't have a brand name but it just looked perfect from the picture and what the heck it was only $14.95 shipped. So I decided to pull the trigger.

Let me tell you I was more than inpressed when I received it today in the mail. The case fits perfectly on the 3G. It is snugged, light, perfectly cut openings, easy to put on and pull out...I just cannot say enough good things about this. It is designed like the Incase Slider but even BETTER to me! I tried scratching the case with my fingernails and the light scratches just disappear when you rub them out. In other words, it is unscratchable. The case also seems very durable like it can really take a hit and it also covers all the chrome bezel. I love it and thought I would share with you guys. The brand is Cellet Proguard and I got it from this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Apple-iPhon...14&_trkparms=72:1234|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Also, there are two different types on sliding cases on there. One covers the bezel and one looks like it doesn't so make sure you pick the one you want. Mine covers the chrome parts and made of a different material i think.

2. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

Thanks for sharing. Do you have a screen protector on the phone? Which one? Did the case interfere with it at all?

3. KyPosey macrumors regular

KyPosey

does it scratch the chrome around the outside of the phone? bc thats why i havent used a hard case after my first one was scratched all to hell.

4. Pared macrumors 65816

Looks to be a direct knock-off of the Seidio.

Not bad.

5. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

But doesn't the Seidio have a cut out for the :apple: logo on the back? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

6. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

yes the seidio does have a cut out... but i would agree it looks EXACTLY like a seidio....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]