I just want my 3GS already...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gix1k, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I had to send out my 3G I sold, so now I am using an old POS. I am stuck with this for 8 more days. :( I think I am more excited about 3.0 than I am the 3GS. I just had to have the new device in addition.

2. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

I just want my Apple Store account to show the items shipped.

3. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

got rid of my 3G too....to sell it. I have reached for my iPhone so many times only to realize that i don't have it. I am stuck using a pos krzr. Only 8 more days to go till the 3G S release, and if you are upgrading from another iPhone the performance should be stunning. Goes to show how dependent some poeple get on their iPhones....including me

4. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

My iPhone 3G is broken (earpiece doesn't work) so I need to use speakerphone. This happened a few days ago. I ordered an unlocked LG Shine to use until the 19th and after 24 hours I put my SIM back in my busted 3G. I couldn't stand not having the features of the iPhone. The non QWERTY on the LG Shine, etc. Even without a working earpiece, the 3G is better than a new LG Shine.

5. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I hope when I tap on things it opens right now! I am ready to MMS.

6. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

7. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

At&t isn't though.

:mad:

8. YoungLew macrumors regular

9. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

Patience! For the Jedi it is time to eat as well!

10. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Luckily I found a buyer that would wait until I got my new phone and gave me a small deposit, otherwise I would be losing my mind without my Ibaby.

11. Jman14 macrumors 6502

I am selling mine today.. As long as I can make sure my pre order is safe.

12. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Patience is a virtual, you'll have it when it arrives, be it the 19th or after that. While I pre-ordered and I'm really hoping it will arrive on time. I know it will arrive at some point.

Besides, my current iPhone is no less usable now then before the 3Gs announcement and I'm not going to sell it before I get my new phone working. I understand that may mean a lower price but I don't care at the point. I cannot deal with no phone, I use it for work.

13. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

Very well said.

14. BMac702 macrumors regular

A virtual? lol, you mean a virtue? I didn't know patience is something found in video games:p But i admire people like you who have that kind of outlook on things like that. I have no patience whatsoever, whether its a virtue or not

Hi-ohhhhh!

15. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Not really. It's a "virtual reality" or virtue? :D

I'd love to know the # of pre-ordered iPhone from Apple.

16. The General macrumors 601

I had two iPhone 3Gs, so I sold one and I can sell the other one after I get my 3G S. :D

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I wake up every day and wonder how people like you can go on. I'll pray for you. :rolleyes:

18. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

It's not easy.

19. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I have absolutely no self control. I said less than a week ago that I was completely satisfied with my 3G.

Yesterday I took photos and listed my 3G and original phone (both in fresh minty condition, mind you) on craigslist and eBay planning on buying the 3G S when they sold.

I woke up this morning and ordered my 3G S. No bids on eBay, no messages from craigslist.

Can't wait til the 19th!! :D

20. woodekm macrumors 65816

woodekm

I just upgraded my years old Moto rokr for a new 3G s. Now (at least soon) Ill have 2 iPhones!

Was going to get white, but the white phone in the store was really dirty and, well, that sold me on another black one.

21. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

thats why I made sure the ebay page stated that I wouldn't be shipping the phone out until the 19th, even though the auction ends on the 15th

22. bjquach macrumors 6502

You guys are lucky. I'm stuck without any phone until next friday!

23. ryvetted macrumors member

General question...

When I pick up the 3Gs on Friday, the only thing I have to do is sync my old phone one last time to get everything on my sim card right?

24. Jeremy81 macrumors 6502

I'm a true eBay seller. I sold my iPhone and any extra phones I might have had. So I'm completely phoneless for the next week. I've been offered a Pink Razr until my iPhone gets here but I quickly and not so nicely declined. I'm not sure I could even be that desperate. That said, I want my phone now too!

25. chattermark macrumors member

Seems I am not the only one stuck on a RAZR. I cant stand this phone either, makes me cringe everytime I try to text on this thing. I cant wait till friday. Come on lets ship them early. <M>