I keep gettting this error from the iTunes An unknown error occured (11333).

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BLACKSALEENS281, Sep 30, 2007.

1. BLACKSALEENS281 macrumors newbie

I just bought a new Nano tonight and I keep getting this error when I am trying to connect to the iTunes Store. "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error occured (11333)." "Make sure your connection is active and try again later". Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

UPDATE:

Still getting the error and I have searched as well and noticed other people on sites are getting it also. Thanks again. I just got a new Nano and I wanna get it going on movies. Take care.

BLACKSALEENS281

2. Gee macrumors 65816

You are connected to the internet, right? What version of itunes you on? Are you using a mac or a pc?

3. BLACKSALEENS281 thread starter macrumors newbie

Using a PC, connected to the internet, and using version iTunes 7.4.3. I really appreciate this.

4. Gee macrumors 65816

Hmmm. If you search for 'itunes 11333 error' on google, it seems like there's a lot of people experiencing the same thing since the 7.4.3 update. No solutions kicking around at present, apart from some suggestion to make sure your system clock is set correctly (why?).

I expect they're be another update shortly that fixes things.

5. BLACKSALEENS281 thread starter macrumors newbie

Any people having this problem as well on the board? Any updates are appreciated. Thanks once again.

6. pederg macrumors member

7. BLACKSALEENS281 thread starter macrumors newbie

Any updates on this? This is getting annoying as hell with a new Ipod and noway to access ITunes. As always any information or help is appreciated. Thanks.

8. Gee macrumors 65816

9. BLACKSALEENS281 thread starter macrumors newbie

10. corky1 macrumors newbie

Thanks have not been able to get on I Tunes for more than a week was wanting a I pod touch so now i can go out and get one at the weekend every thing working. colin:):)

11. ZoneIII macrumors newbie

Fix doesn't work for me

I wish I could say that the Apple fixes worked for me but they don't and other forums that I have checked show that they don't work for many other people either. I reinstalled iTunes last night because I have had a problem ever since upgrading to iTunes 7 on almost the day that it came out. That problem was (and is!) that iTunes and any other applications that I am running lock up when songs change from one to the next and everything is garbled for about 10-15 seconds. I tried everything I can think of to fix that but with no luck. That's why I finally decided to reinstall iTunes. Unfortunately, that didn't fix my locking up problem. But now I can't access the iTunes store and I get the 11333 error. Does anyone know of anything else to check for?

12. muaddib macrumors newbie

Same Problem a year on.

I know I am waking up a dead thread here, but I have the same problem - cannot connect to itunes store but the error is -4.

This problem existed before I upgraded and afterwards... I have no problems with any other networked software.

I am running macos 10.5.5 on a macbook (early this year's model so it could be a 2007 model - not sure). This problem has been existing for a while and I have just gotten to the point of trying to do something about it. And yes, I have just upgraded to the newest version of itunes as well - 8.02 (20)

Any help would be great.

Cheers