i kinda wish...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by asianjabba, Sep 29, 2015.

1. asianjabba macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2012
    love the 6s plus, no major issues. but one thing kinda bugs me and i sorta wish this changes eventually...
    when i first saw the ads for 6s during the commercials, they showed a lock screen with a moving fish. I was blown away because on the watch (and now the 6s) i thought they were going to have moving wallpaper on the front screen whenever you turn on the phone. VERY cool. Now that i have the phone i realize in order for the wallpaper to actually 'move' you have to press down on it. i feel like that kinda makes the whole point moot. doesn't the watch have an 'always moving' screen? i understand how it might take up more battery power and all...and i don't mind it, but at least have the option there to always move the wallpaper when the phone wakes up. as an option. i wonder why apple doesn't do that (i know this will suck more battery life) as an option for people who want it. also...as much as i love the fish and the clouds...throw that jelly fish in there!

just ranting...
  2. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Jun 30, 2011
    Prague, Czech Republic
    The touch ID is so fast that you wouldn't see it anyway...
  3. asianjabba thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2012
    that is true but at least allow an option for it to run on it's own if i choose to wake up the phone by pressing the wake button instead of the touch id button or disable touch id altogether.
  4. joonyaboy macrumors 6502

Jun 27, 2010
    Does seem strange, especially since you can set a Live Photo to Apple Watch Face and it animates everytime you raise your wrist to look at the time.
  5. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

May 31, 2015
    Rio Grande Valley in South Texas
    Perhaps this will be a feature in the iPhone 7 with a possible OLED display?