I Know Another Antenna Video!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Darwing, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Darwing macrumors 6502

okay before you all **** a brick and say we know the iphone 4 and its antenna issue its like killing a dead dog!... I don't know if this video is posted yet its by invisashield and the computer transmission of the ip4.

still mind blowing that apple can release something that has such an issue after such sucess, admittingly saying the new phone drops more calls, regardless of how many more.. its more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TclSVCPzEs

2. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

That was actually pretty cool, thanks for posting this.

3. MicroApple macrumors regular

What are you trying to prove with this? This was on July 16 after the conference and we already know scotch tape (invisible shield) can stop the problem?

4. MicroApple macrumors regular

Also this is to sell a product, it happens with very little iPhones, mine isn't affected by it and I live near SF.

5. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

While I like IS, I still prefer to have the case.

6. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

It happens to all iPhone 4's just in very limited areas.

7. MicroApple macrumors regular

Ofcourse its a hardware problem, by that I mean you would have to have really terrible reception to make this happen. I get 2 bars normally (after the 4.0.1 update) and holding the black bar drops to 1 but doesn't drop a call or internet.