I know how Apple has sold so many iPhones!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by codelode84, Oct 10, 2011.

1. codelode84 macrumors regular

codelode84

It is because between them and AT&T they are canceling and people have to reorder them again. This happened to me online thru both AT&T for my phone and thru Apple for my wife's phone. Now I am at the back of the line for getting a phone. Lesson learned if you want a iPhone at release go to apple store.

Back to my point these companies can't really have an idea of how many phones they have sold with all of the orders they are canceling. A few people complaining on here but you figure most people don't know there order has been canceled and the others wouldn't come on here to let people know.

2. phaggard macrumors regular

Really?

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Apple is counting how many units they will ship, around the world (including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and the UK all with multiple carrier support).

4. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

Yes. The manager I talked to at Apple had no idea why my order was cancelled and the same with my wife's. I got my order replaced Saturday and just had to place hers again. The crappy thing they are giving me 28 day wait list for hers, what B.S.

I stayed up all night to get the dang thing and got 2 hours of sleep that night. I should have just camped out at the apple store, at least it would have been a good time.