I know its intergrated!! but please HELP!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rich107, Oct 10, 2011.

1. rich107 macrumors newbie

Right i don't want anyone saying i cant, that is failure and cannot be excepted! ...so here's the story:

I have a mac book pro with 9400M graphics I upgraded to 8 gbs of ram and I want to be able to add more virtual memory out of the ram installed. This needs to be done in windows 7 as this is to play games in low res and low quality settings whilst on the go etc.

Ps The bear minimum I need to get out of it is 512 at the moment its running half that in windows 7.

Thank you all in advance

2. BrickbookPro macrumors regular

If you don't want people saying you can't then you'll probably get very few (if any) responses...

3. simsaladimbamba

Why is it a failure, if someone tells you it is impossible, when indeed it is impossible?
    Though if you have the resources, you could reprogram and re-circuit the chipset to accommodate more VRAM, but I guess you don't have them, because if you would have, you would have enough money to buy the latest MBP, twice, if not maybe more.

It is not possible.

PS: I guess you either have the 2009 13" MBP or the 2009 base 15" MBP?

4. ZZ Bottom macrumors 6502a

As was said, it is not possible.

But if you don't mind playing your games in OS X, there is a way you can modify plist files to allow games with steeper requirements to install/run. I am assuming this is your problem; that the games you want to run on low quality have a minimum GPU requirement your not meeting?

5. randomrazr macrumors 65816

close this thread the answer is no its not possible

6. Naimfan macrumors 68040

Naimfan

Sell your Macbook Pro and either buy a newer/faster one or get a windows machine to game on.