I know its not likely, but...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by y1919, Jul 25, 2008.

1. y1919 macrumors newbie

So I have about $300 bucks in att gift cards that I plan on doing a DF throught att soon. I thought about going to an apple store, but the closest one to me is about 250 miles away, and its just not worth it to drive that far without the guarantee of picking up a phone. But, my plans have been switched around for this weekend and I will actually be in a city with an apple store for the weekend. My question is can I use att gift cards to purchase an iphone at an apple store. I know stupid question. But I thought it was worth asking since I figure apple has to run through att some way on the coverage and plan stuff. Its worth a shot of asking even though I know this makes me look like a complete idiot.

2. Hudzilla macrumors 6502a

Hudzilla

3. y1919 thread starter macrumors newbie

Are you saying that there may actually be a slim chance that this might be possible? I will give them a call if I can get some more input from others. Not that I dont trust you, but I just want to have a few people give me hope before I call apple and waste 10 mins of my life to get a answer like "no, what the hell were you thinking."

Also, if i end up doing a DF, if I call the store ahead of time will they tell me how many people they have on the list for a particular model?

4. profetto macrumors regular

The time you're going to waste on here checking for other people's inputs you could have just called and found out for yourself.

5. y1919 thread starter macrumors newbie