I know this is simple but I can't find out, can u change silver mac theme?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by computergod, Mar 12, 2013.

1. computergod macrumors newbie

Can you change the silver color on all the bars and toolbars and things on all the windows ? And also anyone know if you can change the red yellow and green buttons at the top left to the window-like icons that show what they do? And can you change it to the right top corner?

And 4th question if anyone wants to clarify I heard you can change where you save pics, and I know from videos that the pic library is dark grey right...so is it possible to save pictures in a non iPhoto folder and the background is white then? Like in windows pic folder?

:confused:

2. OrangeSVTguy macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Yes go to system prefs and General. Will be the first option as Appearance. Maybe also check out macthemes.net

Attached Files:

3. brand, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

brand macrumors 601

brand

Welcome to the forums. As a new member I would encourage you to read all of the pinned thread at the top of each forum since they contain a wealth of information. In addition to that the forums are organized by subject matter meaning the the content in each forum is relevant to the people that go to that specific forum. Your post had nothing to do with Mac Pro hardware and should have been posted in one of the Mac OS X forums.

This is just friendly advice.