I LOLed at iPad trailer...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mad Mac Maniac, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    This is the standard, original iPad video from Apple. I've seen this thing nearly a dozen times, and I just happened to click on it on youtube, thought "oh this same thing again..." but kinda continued my business without actually stopping it. Half watching/listening.

I heard something in the video that really made me chuckle quite a good bit. Please take a second to look at the clip. It starts at the right spot, just watch for like 8 seconds... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAYP...L&videos=Upj5ijZvZkk&feature=grec_index#t=67s

I'll wait...... :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

Ok now for you lame, lazy people out there who don't want to click the link here's the quote, you probably remember it. "There's no up, there's no down. There's no right or wrong way of holding it. I don't have to change myself to fit the product; it fits me *smile*"

I never knew Apple to be one for irony... ;)

2. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

Ah, the irony. Oh Apple, always a gamechanger...

3. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

Not that I am defending the "you're holding it wrong" thing but...... the iPad is not the same thing as an iPhone.

4. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations" - Steve Jobs.

5. Mad Mac Maniac thread starter macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

Haha! Nice quote!! Someone should email that to Steve jobs!

Of course he would probably say you don't have to admit it to the public. Just to yourself in the privacy of your own head. :p

6. Mad Mac Maniac thread starter macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

I finally figured out how to make the link send you to the right time in the video!

And my finally figure out I mean that I just saw somebody do it in a comment on digg.