I lost my camera contol

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Burly636, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Burly636 macrumors newbie

Burly636

I was hoping some one could help me. It seems my camera contols or whatever, along with my photo booth and face time were deleted on my ipad2 and now I can't take pictures. I did not use the face time or the other app, I believe it was called photo booth but I did use the camera once in a while. I do have an app called photo genius but it has no camera to access. I do not know what to do. Can anyone help? I am some what knowledgeable about my ipad2' but not a whiz at it. I am still discovering things about it...

2. TheAppleSource macrumors regular

TheAppleSource

Could you try explaining more of what's happened?

Were you just using the iPad as normal and then one day you picked it up and the camera, photo booth and facetime apps had disappeared from the iPad?

I've personally never heard of anything like that happening, but I would suggest trying a hard reset (holding both the home and power buttons until the device turns off), then potentially restore of the device, and if that doesn't help, then just take it to an Apple Store.