I lost my ipod touch (Australia - Sydney - UNSW)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sasuke-chan, May 27, 2009.

1. Sasuke-chan macrumors member

Are there any ways I can track my ipod back? I registered it with apple... so I supposed my serial number should be unique...

And just in case the person who picked up my ipod may have come across this thread:

The ipod touch was covered by invisibleshield and then by a pink colour skin that is pretty cute (i suppose..) and then it's kept in a black colour custom-made pouch with AKANE ironed on it. May have lost in on the bus to and fro between the campuses or around the hospital locker area. Please reply if you found it!!!

The only picture of it...

[​IMG]

Oh yeap.. it's password protected..

2. smurfjammer macrumors 6502a

smurfjammer

I'd say it's a goner...unless someone honest finds it and you have some contact details stored in the iPod.

3. dziewuliz macrumors member

Tough luck my man, but if makes you feel better - I lost my wallet in Japan with $500 in it, and even though I expected someone to return it (that's a common practice here) I didnt :) And yet one week after I had my HD camcorder stolen here (another $800 + good memories), in Japan. :D so, keep it up, buy yourself a new ipod touch and raise apple's profits!

4. Sasuke-chan thread starter macrumors member

Oh man.. that's really unlucky.. You see.. I'm a student... so I don't exactly have an income (I know I'm lazy for not doing all those part time). I already feel guilty enough to buy the ipod touch in spite of the bad economy (when my mom has been telling me to save). I am really sad considering how I have been really careful with my ipod touch and all that.... Sigh.. just hope that I can find it in the lockers on Friday... though highly unlikely...

5. dziewuliz macrumors member

I'm an exchange student myself ;) I originally come from where my lost amount would make up a average monthly wage. So it does hurt just as much... In any case, weigh your pros and cons.. I'll be buying a new camera, cheap one compared to my lost video camera ($250) because it's essential for me.. As for ipod touch, never found it to be much of use (unlike iPhone itself), so just see if it's really something you cannot live without. And even if you buy it, get a carabiner to strap it to yourself.. just in case :D that's what I do now ;)

6. grace.h101 macrumors newbie

LOST 5th GEN IPOD NANO!!

hi i have tried everything - registered to every ipod tracking site, turn my house upside down and look in the last place where it was (that was the worse piece of advice i ever got!) and i still havent found my ipod.

it is assumed to be lost somewhere in:
    Sunshine, West Melbourne, Australia, postcode - 3020

please help me. my parents work really hard 6 days a week and I don't see them alot. they worked really hard to get me that ipod, which i have wanted since the first shuffle came in stores.

if you know any information about it please don't hesitate to contact me. i can tell you the colour, top songs and videos etc.

thank you :)