I lost my iwork apps?!?!?!

eroxx

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 27, 2010
I don't know when this happened, but i am missing keynote, numbers AND pages ... ?!?!! Any ideas?

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
I don't know when this happened, but i am missing keynote, numbers AND pages ... ?!?!! Any ideas?
Did you look in your iWork folder inside of your Applications folder? Are they missing entirely or are they just missing from the Dock?

You can always re-install them if all else fails. It would freak me out as well if applications just randomly went missing.

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
SoCal
During install of ML mine disappeared as well. I went and copied them from a back up and since the information in the Libraries was still there, everything was OK from that point on.

eroxx

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 27, 2010
Here's what is totally crazy:

I have had time machine running for months,

and they are not showing up in the time machine backups either - and I am POSITIVE I had them. Well, 99% anyway! :)

Any thoughts?

chrfr

macrumors G3
Jul 11, 2009

and they are not showing up in the time machine backups either - and I am POSITIVE I had them. Well, 99% anyway! :)

Any thoughts?
Easy enough to reinstall/redownload, no?

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011

Any thoughts?
Did you purchase the apps in the MAS? Maybe call Apple. I know there was something about redeeming iwork apps before upgrading to ML.