I love coverflow but...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by theGAPkid, Mar 13, 2008.

1. theGAPkid macrumors regular

Coverflow is a great novelty I find for the mostpart. I have spent ages trying to piece together my albums and attatch artwork to make my iPod Touch complete. My only gripe, is that when I'm lying in bed, drifting off to sleep and I want to change songs, pause etc I keep falling into coverflow cos I'm on my side

I know there's ways round such as pressing home button twice, but I just wish there was a way to turn it off LOL

Anyone else have this issue?

All written on my touch - sideways ;-)

2. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

Yeah this is a really annoying bug. If you are in coverflow and the iPod is locked, you can't use the hotkeys that you bring up by double tapping the home button while locked (except for the volume one).

And I REALLY wish I could turn coverflow off, I think its kinda dumb personally. And maybe increase the scroll speed sometimes, it takes long to flick through songs on the "songs" mode.

3. carlox macrumors newbie

Well, I can. By double tapping the home button volume, pause/play, next/last all function while the iPod is otherwise still in locked state.

Regarding the first problem, I manage to use coverflow with proper orientation while lying down by holding the device bottom-up, so the bottom i nearest to the floor. If coverflow turn completely upside down, you can fiddle around to make i flip to the other side.
    But no "normal" mode, while lying down...