I love how thin the 6 is but does the silicone keep it thin?

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
It's not going to provide extreme drop protection, but it should protect against minor drops and scratches. It's very slim and provides some nice added grip (without being sticky) to help prevent drops.

Mine:

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Once I can find one of those locally I think that is what I will stick with for now.

I'm glad the inside is lined and it's not just like the old silicone cases that allowed dust and other things in to scratch the back of the phone. :)

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Isn't that leather?
Nope, that's silicone. These are not silicone cases as in the stretchy, tacky, squishy cases. These are semi-rigid cases with soft-touch silicone covering and microfiber interior lining, built with the same materials as an iPad smart cover.

funkymonkeyboy

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2010
Northern Scotland
I initially got the silicon one but didn't like the feel. Too much grip and attracted fluff. I swapped it for the leather case and I am delighted with it. Much nicer feel.

F150Blue

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2014
Nope, that's silicone. These are not silicone cases as in the stretchy, tacky, squishy cases. These are semi-rigid cases with soft-touch silicone covering and microfiber interior lining, built with the same materials as an iPad smart cover.
It looks blue, that is why I asked....I did not think apple made a dark blue....

Glene

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Ft Lauderdale
the black silicone is a slate color...very nice but it does gather some lint...I have a red leather cover too, I am leaning more toward the leather, but like both...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.