I love my Iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fleeper, Jul 1, 2010.

1. fleeper macrumors 6502

I got it on launch day via fedex and it has been great. I can get the antennae to drop out and do it's bad thingy but I use a silicon case so I don't have that issue.

The camera is great, video camera works well, and the screen is amazing.

That is all.

fleeper

2. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

Cool story, bro.

But seriously, me too! Love mine! That screen still blows me away.

3. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

More love from here! Love everything about the phone.

4. br0adband macrumors 6502a

br0adband

Congratulations, and I hope your phone continues working for you without issues until Apple says "Hey man, it's obsolete, get this new one" about 11 months from now... ;)

5. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Glad you're enjoying it. I do like mine very much too and will like the next one next year as well!

6. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

No sweat. Happens with all technology. I have outdated computers, XBOX, cars, etc. If you always wait for the next model, you'll never have anything. ;)

7. drtimo macrumors member

I agree...

Love the phone as it is faster and overall better than my previous 3G. Love the camera - takes great pictures even in low light - perfect for spontaneous photos of drunken friends on a night out.

Death grip does affect the data reception at times - areas with weaker 3G signal - but have taken Steve's advice and have switched from holding the phone with left hand to right - and it is going well - and saves me from spending money on a bumper.

I do agree that people will be pissed off paying money for a phone that does have a fault - but I'll stick with it. Call me foolish or whatever you want but

I LOVE MY Iphone 4.