I love my macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rotatedspectrum, Dec 7, 2007.

1. rotatedspectrum macrumors newbie

I just wanted to say I love my macbook. I bought an external samsung LCD to do photoshop/indesign/etc... and thnk that the macbook is an excellent choice.

I was a PC/Windows addict for many years. Then I installed vista on my 'vista ready' PC. I sold it and bought a macbook.

I love it as it's my first mac. Everything is so easy and straightforward....seriously. I take my 'book everywhere to work.

I did have a problem with the optical drive. I dropped it off at the apple store here in phoenix (biltmore) at 9:00AM and by 4:30PM it was ready to be picked up. I also have to say that the employees inside the store AND the phone tech support person in canada were all very nice. Better than any DELL support I had in the past.

And, as minute as this might be to some (huge to me) is that my 2 year old was playing the elmo game on the iMac in the macstore (admittedly by himself while I watched and waited for my name to be called) laughing every time elmo said 'peek-boo' and noone gave a dirty look. This is huge for me. If I can't take my son somewhere and feel comfortable, I'm never returning. The apple store in phoenix (no, I don't work there) was great.

So now I take my macbook everywhere. Work - home - and dj with it at the bar. I'm never returning to windows and only hope to get an iMac soon.

:)

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i'm happy you love your macbook. sounds like a great experience! :)

3. Tshapi macrumors regular

SOUNDS LIKE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN ;) MAYBE STEVE SHOULD READ YOU UR VOWS:p

4. sportsnut macrumors regular

:) Sounds like you are enjoying the macbook lifestyle as much as me. I bought an iMac first and by adding the portability of a macbook computing any and everywere is a positive experience. :apple:

5. sportsnut macrumors regular

:eek:

no need to shout that your mind was in the gutter;)

6. Built macrumors 68020

Why so bitter?

7. Xtremekillr macrumors member

I have to say the same, it's been nothing but a pleasure owning my macbook. It's only been 3 weeks and it's been the best computer I've own and students in school also give me props for the beautiful looking white macbook =).

8. Tshapi macrumors regular

I am a proud owner of the 2.2 Blackbook. I am not bitter, a rye attempt at humor.