I love photobooth on Leopard Thread!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Eric Lewis, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

I cant wait for Photobooth

the backdrops look like so much fun(a huge waist of time)

and being apple to take videos too! YES!

so lets dicuss photobooth and talk about anything we know

and post our best backdrop photos when we get leopard!

2. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

how do you anticipate this thread differing significantly from this thread? More talk, new backgrounds?

3. DesignVHL macrumors newbie

I'm really stoked for this too.....is photobooth associated w/ ichat? i read about it and now I can't remember! I have a web cam and would love to do some video chatting (tho new to it) and read that I may have some issues w/ my cam (its a logitech)...i guess i need to use macam w/ it or something and that audio won't work anyways....which would defeat my being able to use photobooth and video chat. SO I am wondering and hoping that support for this camera will be improved so I can go waste lots of time w/ photobooth! I am also wondering if a network camera would work w/ photobooth/ichat...

I think that the isight cams are no longer working. I'm wondering what cameras u guys are using...and if you guys also use a headset, or just speakers and microphone....lol sorry if i've sorta hi-jacked this w/ questions on that but its still related and i share in your photobooth excitement! :)

Got my shipping confirmation....10:30 tomorrow morning can't come fast enough! :p

4. DesignVHL macrumors newbie

Oh, and um so what if there is another thread on this, so he missed the first, big whoopi-doo-dah! Its NOT that big a deal when there are so many people on here, and a ton of threads..I know i don't have time to rummage thru each thread to see if a topic has been covered...lots of people, lots of opinions, and I see no reason why there can't be more than one discussion going on of a similar topic. Less pages to go thru and these boards end up on interesting tangents anyways...geez.

5. sananda macrumors 68020

6. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

entropy is why

7. DesignVHL macrumors newbie

pfft, again, big deal, who cares! Get over it...nothin' wrong w/ it....I guess as a mod for another mes. board, it doesn't really bother me. Its not something worth complaining, commenting or bitching about...just makes you look stupid to others cuz its not a big deal! lol....whatever!

8. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

no, the avatar makes me look stupid to others.

9. gusapple macrumors 6502a

gusapple

10. ichii macrumors 6502

ichii

my isight isn't working? I just see a picture of isight with a line through it