i-Luv Regatta or Speck CandyShell

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kalexn, Sep 22, 2012.

1. kalexn macrumors 6502

Okay so I have been trying to figure out what case to get. I do not like the hard plastic cases as I feel like they could break off and the really soft silicon ones do not provide enough protection to me. So after demoing some I am pretty sure I have decided on either the i-luv Regatta or the Speck Candy

I like how they are both hard rubber but you can bend them around and have the lip that goes above the screen. I mean, they are really similar but I wanted to see if anyone had experiences with them.

Thanks so much!

i-luv Regatta

CandyShell

2. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

Don't know anything about the iLuv, but the Speck Candyshell is really good. Looks sharp, and fits like a glove.

3. blevins321 macrumors 68030

Ditto to above. Got the red/black striped one at AT&T when I got my new phone, fully intending to return it when I got a better one. Turns out I'm definitely keeping it. Very light and adds very little bulk to the phone. Plus with the "3D" stripes on the back, the case provides a good amount of friction. Overall I'm very happy with this case.

4. kalexn thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you! I definitely think I'll go with the Candyshell, I really like the pink/grey combo.