Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

what other tweak would you want me to make?

• Total voters

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
any chance you could do a stormtrooper? I think it would look pretty bad ass! :D
Keep up the good work, your boot logos are amazing, you really are generous just making them all for us! :)

thanks!!! man, a good comment on the hundreth comment thanks everyone for requests ( i am still accepting requests this is NOT my farewell goodbye from boot logos lol)

and yeah i love making boots it gives me stuff to do on my off time.

and btw what you looking for on a stormtrooper a morph? a spin? something else please speicfy thanks g0odfr1end102

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
Can you do a boot logo of this pic? Just the round logo, or maybe just a boot screen with that logo on it? I don't know if these options are even possible. You probably have also figured out that I will be asking for help putting these things on the phone too. Sorry to be a pain. The logo could spin like a coin if you think it would be cool, I would be satisfied with the pic alone.

I also attached another pic (white one), to see if you could resize it to 2000x2000 pixels and still be sharp?

aalrighty i need to finish this dragon looking one then your up next i will get the navy chief one in a bit!! :)

by the way i finished nokia hands check it out soooooo cool!!!

Attachments

• Nokia Hands Boot.zip
    347 KB · Views: 73

Eric374

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2006
Wichita, Kansas
How about a REALLY good Stargate gate dial-in boot logo? There's one in Cydia that I'm using but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Something like the Atlantis stargate dialing in, etc.

Eric374

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2006
Wichita, Kansas

While you were replying I was doing a little looking, how about this one?:

stargate_kawoosh_animation_HD_by_SergeyDruid.gif

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/152/c/3/stargate_kawoosh_animation_HD_by_SergeyDruid.gif

g0odfr1end102

macrumors 6502
Dec 5, 2010
Montreal, Canada
thanks!!! man, a good comment on the hundreth comment thanks everyone for requests ( i am still accepting requests this is NOT my farewell goodbye from boot logos lol)

and yeah i love making boots it gives me stuff to do on my off time.

and btw what you looking for on a stormtrooper a morph? a spin? something else please speicfy thanks g0odfr1end102

I was thinking about a morph :eek:

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
just request a boot logo and i will make it

Hey Fresky! Great service you're providing to the masses here, thanks so much!

Question, if I gave you a picture of my nephew could you do anything neat with that? Or if I gave you several pictures could you do something neat with those??

Please advise and thanks again!

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
Hey Fresky! Great service you're providing to the masses here, thanks so much!

Question, if I gave you a picture of my nephew could you do anything neat with that? Or if I gave you several pictures could you do something neat with those??

Please advise and thanks again!

yah i can see what i do. if its too difficult i will tell yuo but nothing too difficult has gotten by we so post the pictures

freskyrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
NY
heres the order of boots

first is the obama logo
then..
*stormtrooper
what the other guy wants

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.