I messed up my Iphone - Help please

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by GI2GI, Oct 20, 2007.

1. GI2GI macrumors newbie

I was browsing in my iphone's files thru ibrickr_v0.91 and I did there something wrong. When I restarted my iphone on the screen came up black and white hoizontal stripes and when iphone is on main screen it responds very, very late. If I open any program I can use iphone and if I do not press HOME button and go on main screen. Also when I connect it thru ibrickr_v0.91 it says that:
    Can't find iPhone
    No iPhone connected. Please connect your iPhone!

Please help me! thank you!

P.S. I wanted to restore using itunes, but itunes also do note recognizes iphone, mean doesn't do anything when I connect.

2. hockeymonkey83 macrumors member

hockeymonkey83

remember that warning they said, can't exactly remember, something about unlocking iPhones

3. shrewsburywolf macrumors regular

shrewsburywolf

This is the reason I will not be messing around with my iPhone. You mess around with it and not expect any consequences....:rolleyes:

4. McGiord, Oct 20, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

Try recovery mode

Instead of throwing more wood into the fire I would like to suggest you to do this in case you haven't:

a) Try to put the iPhone in recovery mode HOLD the Wake/Sleep button and the Home Button Simultaneously for a good amount of time until I gets into the Recovery Mode. Then try iTunes again.
    b) Search for answers to your situation in other iPhone specific forums:
    www.hacktheiphone.com
    www.iphonealley.com
    www.modmyiphone.com
    ________
    Ducati Supersport 750