i messed up with my windows boot camp and now he's upset

Discussion in 'macOS' started by alam, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alam macrumors regular

alam

hello every one
    i know that this is a mac os x forum and not windows, but i think some thing is wrong with my windows and my mac pro.
    about a month ago i was using my windows vista home premium with my mac osx on the same hdd, then i decided to give my mac some space alone, so i bought a new hdd for my windows, so yah i used an application before i don't remember the name but it's job is to allow me to have the permission to read/write on an ntfs drive, then i used the disk utility to back up then restore to an another hdd.
    so when i finished every thing i removed my old windows from the boot camp and started with a new windows as boot camp also, but it always freeze forever when my windows is preparing my desktop information.
    and thats my story with my mac and windows, i know i messed up alot, but is there a way to fix it? :eek:
    i even tried to run my windows with my parallels but it didn't work out.

2. alam thread starter macrumors regular

alam

3. alam thread starter macrumors regular

alam

i think my new thread is gone or deleted, oh well guess that i'm stuck in here :D

4. VPrime macrumors 68000

VPrime

No, it is still there.. it just got pushed down/to next page.

5. alam thread starter macrumors regular

alam

i swear to god that it wasn't there, but now it has returned back :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.