i might have found a hidden new leopard feature

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bkvideography, Jul 5, 2007.

1. bkvideography macrumors member

well i went on apple's discussion forums and posted an idea that the new finder in leopard should put the entire itunes app under the music section of the sidebar instead of just showing the "itunes" folder. How much better would that be? Now that I think about it - put iphoto in the photos section. how annoying is it when u have to add a photo attatchment to an email and have to export photos from iphoto?

But the reason I think it may be a possible feature is that apple deleted my post from the discussion forums.....it just dissapeared somehow. It was up for about an hour, now gone. Why would it just dissapear like that?

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Because they don't allow speculation.

It would be good if they were integrate someway like that but separate apps do have their advantages.

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

4. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

currently if your running a iTunes widget the main program need to be running to right ? so any little mini app will need to have iTunes open as well

not good IMO cluterd , it's not like quicktime or an Image where you can preview

or is it ? time will tell :rolleyes:

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

You're right. However you can access iTunes through iWeb without iTunes being open. The same is true for almost all of the iLife and iWork apps, which is part of the reason I love using them. I guess that's a promising sign...

6. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

better luck next time buddy!!!are there really gonna be any new features?? i dont see there being any, well i dont really have a clue... but yea