I miss my Snow Leopard Configuration

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by tech324, Jul 29, 2011.

1. tech324 macrumors 6502

I just bought a new MBA and with Lion I notice a lot of things have changed. In Firefox I can not go back a page with two swipes, I can only do it in Safari (Yes I changed it back to the old way). I also can't drag a window to another desktop space like I could with Snow Leopard. Is there a way to change it so I can do this?

2. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

With all default settings, Firefox will swipe back and forward through pages with four fingers. If you change mission control to be four fingers, then it changes Firefox to three fingers.

As for the spaces issue, when you're in mission control, you can drag windows to different spaces and even create a space on the fly if you drag to the top right corner.

Hope that helps.

3. tech324 thread starter macrumors 6502

Dude that helps a lot. Thank you. I figure I will get used to Lion. I really like the new MBA. Very fast.

4. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Not a problem :)

I had the same issue when I first installed lion. I didn't like that mission control and expose was three fingers so I was glad to see that it can be changed.

I'm sure once people really start getting used to lion it'll be more second nature for all the gestures and everything.