I Miss Spaces.

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by HappyDude20, Jul 21, 2011.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I'm sure i'm not alone on this one. At most, I miss my 6 grid spaces view; of which provided extremely quick access to any of my spaces.

Now, with Mission Control I can't determine whether or not I indeed wanna quickly switch to my Mail space, considering these smaller spaces/desktops/apps on the top of Mission Control are super small.

Iono, I think Apple would've gotten it completely right if they left Spaces as it was.

2. SgtP3pp3r macrumors member

I completely agree with you,

I had a become completely accustomed to working on Spaces+Expose...

But i guess the desktops work in very similar fashion, except horizontal.

I guess one thing i dislike is the fact that while on expose in Snow Leopard, if you held the space bar you could get a live preview of the window u hovered your mouse over (very useful when sifting thru 12 sets of blueprints on pdf :p) and now i have to press the space every single time.

But definitely the worse part for me, is the fact i can't get parallels to work!

I really want to give backwards scrolling a chance... when reading pdfs its perfect. Everything else... not so much. But i'll give it a couple of days before i switch it off.

3. legarejp macrumors newbie

I don't know for laptops but on my iMac 27 Mission Control does wonders.
    For the new scroll, you can just deactivate it you know. ;)
    What I hate though is the Dashboard space, so wrong, Apple missed the point of widgets here, so i deactivated the option too :D