I Miss Spaces.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
I'm sure i'm not alone on this one. At most, I miss my 6 grid spaces view; of which provided extremely quick access to any of my spaces.

Now, with Mission Control I can't determine whether or not I indeed wanna quickly switch to my Mail space, considering these smaller spaces/desktops/apps on the top of Mission Control are super small.

Iono, I think Apple would've gotten it completely right if they left Spaces as it was.

SgtP3pp3r

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2011
Honduras
I completely agree with you,

I had a become completely accustomed to working on Spaces+Expose...

But i guess the desktops work in very similar fashion, except horizontal.

I guess one thing i dislike is the fact that while on expose in Snow Leopard, if you held the space bar you could get a live preview of the window u hovered your mouse over (very useful when sifting thru 12 sets of blueprints on pdf :p) and now i have to press the space every single time.

But definitely the worse part for me, is the fact i can't get parallels to work!

I really want to give backwards scrolling a chance... when reading pdfs its perfect. Everything else... not so much. But i'll give it a couple of days before i switch it off.

Comment

legarejp

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2011
Montreal, Qc, Canada
I don't know for laptops but on my iMac 27 Mission Control does wonders.
For the new scroll, you can just deactivate it you know. ;)
What I hate though is the Dashboard space, so wrong, Apple missed the point of widgets here, so i deactivated the option too :D

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.