I miss the original black iPad cover/case, but have iPad2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Turnpike, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Turnpike macrumors 6502

Turnpike

Does anyone else miss the common black Apple iPad 1 cover that flips closed, with a "fuzzy" surface? I bought an iPad 2 which does more than my iPad1, but I find myself taking my iPad1 with me more because it has a nice book-like cover that came from Apple. Does anyone know of a similar, soft, enclosure with a flip cover similar to that original black iPad1 cover? AT LEAST once a month I find myself sliding the iPad2 into that original cover to see if there's a way I can't make it work. I never can. :(

I like how it's book-like, doesnt stand out, and totally tucks in the iPad alltogether.

I've searched Ebay, these forums, and the Apple store- if anyone knows of something I might like, please let me know.

Thank you!

**BY THE WAY- even if there's something really expensive by a brand name company, let me know! I can always watch Ebay for a used one. :eek:

2. tmarks11 macrumors 6502a

3. polyun macrumors member

Yoobao Lively is the case you're looking for. I have it and it's awesome. Better than the original in fact. Search ebay or amazon.

4. Turnpike thread starter macrumors 6502

Turnpike

Yes the Yoobao one, I looked it up and it's perfect. Thanks a lot!

5. NJRonbo macrumors 68000

I loved my original Apple case for the iPad 1.

Wish Apple made one for the iPad 2 and new iPad.

While Yoobao Lively duplicates the case well, it doesn't have the apple logo on it.