I misse my Favovorites!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by chris650, Jun 26, 2010.

1. chris650 macrumors regular

The iPhone 4 no longer has the Favorites contact which can be accessed through Home key!!!!!

That a very very very useful feature!!!!

2. rnb2 macrumors regular

I used the double-click Home button for the camera, so I know where you're coming from, but it's better used for multi-tasking. Try putting the Contacts app in the dock - with folders in the dock, you have a lot more options for what can be put there, so if you need fast access to something, it's a good candidate for the dock.

3. chris650 thread starter macrumors regular

how can i put only the favourites on the dock????

4. rnb2 macrumors regular

I didn't say it was perfect :)

See if you can create a Favorites group (looks like you may need to do this on your desktop) and put your Favorites in it - Contacts opens to the group you left it in. Or, put the Phone app in the Dock and leave it set on Favorites.

5. autumnsong macrumors member

autumnsong

Why not just make sure the phone app is set to favorites before you close it? That way when you open the app, it's already at favorites. That's what I do.

6. Bickley macrumors newbie

I miss double-click for "favorites" as well, but....

...i just discovered Voice Control! Nice. By holding down the home button for 2-3 seconds you can voice dial "John Cunningham mobile" and voila...it dials.

Arguably as good as double-click for favorites.