I missed my iMac Delivery

Discussion in 'iMac' started by cah87, Aug 13, 2007.

1. cah87 macrumors regular

Kill me know por favor estoy un idiota. I was asleep i woke up at 11:00 est because i was with my father in the emergency room until 4:00am This morning.............. then i see the dreaded fed-ex we missed you slip....
    9:27 AM

Delivery exception

---
    Customer not available or business closed - Signature required

2. atari1356 macrumors 68000

atari1356

Disappointing... but you should only have 4-5 hours left before you can go pick it up from your local Fedex distribution center.

3. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

hmm that sucks, but i hope everything is ok with your father or whoever whas in the ER, good luck. that is more important than an imac, but you will get it tomorrow or wednesday.

4. bonafide macrumors regular

Yea it sucks missing the delivery but your father is more important! Keep things in prespective.

I'm flying out of town on a fishing trip for the next 4 days. If my iMac doesn't arrive today then it is going to arrive when I'm gone and I'm not sure what I am able to do about it!

5. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

yeah, to negate this problem, whenever i have anything delivered, i have it shipped to my dads business cus there is always someone there to recieve it and then they call me when it's in

6. cah87 thread starter macrumors regular

oh my dad is fine i forgot to mention lol. He pulled his back yesterday and could not move what so ever, but i got him to the hospital and they gave him some muscle relaxants and Pain pills. He should be fine i hope it was a one time occurrence. They might try to deliver it again but if not ill go grab it from the Distribution Center at 5 :)

7. bonafide macrumors regular

I live in a rural setting so my distrubution center is over 2 hours away :(